Sunday, July 14, 2013

Documents, Documents, Documents!

There they are...aren't they beautiful?

Originals and copies...ready to go! 
These, my friends, would be the pictures I texted my friends not too long ago.  Why you ask? Because well, this day has been moths in the making. Today, I finally mailed out all of my EPIK documents to Taiwan.  Taiwan, you might say? Yes, Taiwan, because that is where my recruiter is located.  I send everything to my recruiter, and then he will send them to Korea after checking them and making sure everything is all set.

I had all my documents ready to go last week, but I was waiting on my recruiter to ok the scans of my documents.  I didn't hear anything from him all week, which naturally made me start to panic, but it turns out he was sick for the majority of the week and out of the office.  Still, I am nervous because I know at this point it is getting late in the game.  I"m totally freaked out that I will have forgotten one of my documents or that I will simply be too late and the positions will all be filled.  I have spent countless hours getting all of these things together...not to mention the money I've spent on getting all of those lovely pieces of paper pictured above.  Just to ship everything from NH to Taiwan was $81 (as Megan said, that's 7 or 8 mojitos on a cruise!) I'm not really sure what it's saying about my life when I start to measure the cost of things in amounts of alcohol.....but regardless, I think I'm going to be broke by the time I actually get abroad!

So, for now I sit and wait and anxiously stalk the tracking number that goes along with my documents.  

In the meantime...cheers to waiting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment