Friday, July 25, 2014

Victory!

It's official! Camp is over!

Needless to say, I'm exhausted and without doubt looking forward to the weekend.  Camp was a lot of work, and while I really didn't like all of the planning, I did have a lot of fun doing the actual teaching this week.  Overall I'm really happy with how my lessons went. I should mention this is pretty much the story of my life as a teacher.  I hate planning and grading, but after it's all said and done the pain of the tedious hours spent planning is washed away by the much more positive experiences of interacting with students. I really had a great group of students, and in a lot of ways I'm feeling in denial that my time with them is pretty much over.  Do I really have to go teach elementary school NEXT MONTH?  Ah, definitely not ready.

In other news, it's only ONE WEEK until I fly home. Wow.

Oh, and also it's currently 9PM, but it's still 90 degrees (and feels like 95 degrees).  Have I mentioned Korea has the most humid weather I've ever experienced?



No comments:

Post a Comment