Monday, September 1, 2014

I guess I could get used to this...

Although I'm pretty stubborn and not wanting to accept the fact that I really have to get used to all the changes in my Korean life, I guess my new jobs aren't all bad.

I'm not a huge fan of having to take the bus everyday, but the country schools have their benefits with small class sizes and BEAUTIFUL surroundings.  I've been in awe each day whether I'm riding the bus or just walking around the school yard. Last year I spent all of my time in the city part of Jeomchon, so my glimpses of the gorgeous countryside were much more limited.

Take a look:

The view at the bus stop at my Mon, Wed, Fri school.

Love those green (and soon to be yellow) rice fields. 








These country schools have a special charm of their own.  Plus, have I mentioned first, second, and third grade are SO CUTE? Seriously, there's a whole lot of cuteness overload going on with these little ones.  I'm sure there will be pictures along the way to prove it, but for now just prepare yourselves for it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment