Sunday, February 1, 2015

I'm back!

Three weeks and three countries later, and I'm officially back in my Korean home.  In some ways it feels like I've been gone forever, and in other ways it feels like this solo-travel adventure flew by.  Once I finish unpacking ad catching up with my friends here (three weeks feels like FOREVER to be away from these people!), I'll start to write about my time away.  I kept a journal while I was traveling, but now I have to think about how to organize my many thoughts, stories, and pictures from these past few weeks.  It all seems like a bit of dream at the moment, but hopefully as I settle in it will all start to feel more real.

Thanks to everyone who encouraged me as I planned this crazy trip. I feel so lucky to have been able to have had all of these experiences!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment