Monday, August 24, 2015

Goodnight, Jeomchon.

This has been one of the craziest and most overwhelming weeks of my life. After I got back from Vietnam I got a job interview, then I got a job...then I changed my flight to an earlier date, finished packing my things, completed paperwork, and said goodbye to many important people and my life in Korea.

I am exhausted in every sense of the word.

It's time to leave Korea. I know it's time to move on, but that doesn't make it any easier to leave. My life will never be this way ever again, and that's something that sits heavily with me. There are no words to describe what these past two years have meant to me, or how much it breaks my heart to close this chapter.

I never predicted that life would take me here, but I'm so immensely thankful that it did.


"I am not the same having seen the moon on the other side of the world."--Mary Anne Radmacher

1 comment:

  1. I'm a History graduate (2010) who spent three years teaching high school in London, now taking the mad decision to set off for Korea. I will be reading through your blog with great interest!

    ReplyDelete