Monday, November 18, 2013

Another thing that happened today...

Today I was doing speaking tests with my first grade boys, which meant that one-by-one they came into the hall and I would ask them a few conversation questions.  I was in the middle of talking to one boy when my co-teacher opened the classroom door and sent three boys into the hall and onto the ground.  The subsequently stayed in what can only be called a downward dog-yoga-type position for the next 15 minutes.

I was trying my hardest to concentrate on the speaking tests, but it was quite the sight to see those boys attempt to keep their position for all that time.  It was without doubt one of those "I'm definitely not in America anymore" moments.  I have no idea what they did to get that punishment, but I can only imagine what would happen if I tried to make my students back home do this.  

Oh, Korea.  

No comments:

Post a Comment