Friday, January 31, 2014

Home again, home again, jiggitey jig!

After two weeks of traveling around and living out of a backpack, I AM HOME!

Of course, home in Jeomchon, not in America.  But if I learned nothing else over vacation, it's how much Korea really feels like home now.

I've had a great time over the past few weeks, but I couldn't have been happier to finally get back to my apartment today.  I felt as if I wanted to do everything at once--take a shower, wash my face, do my laundry, unpack my things, put on CLEAN clothes, eat food, upload pictures, and of course, write down all of my stories from the past week.

I started with the shower and now I'm moving onto the laundry and unpacking, but over the next few days you can check back for stories and pictures. And naturally, there are TONS.

For now, it's time to reassemble my life here in Jeomchon.

Happy Lunar New Year!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment