Saturday, March 22, 2014

Brilliant Korea: Park Cameras and Photo Ops

Way back in January I was in Seoul visiting my friend Jackie.  We didn't really have any plans, so we decided to go to Lotte World, which contains a huge shopping complex and an amusement park. We didn't really go into the amusement park area, but we did walk around the adjacent park.  As we were walking around, we came upon some contraptions and Jackie told me they were for taking pictures.  I knew Koreans were fans of photo opportunities, but I had never seen anything like this before.  Basically, there's a camera and you can not only take your picture, but then have it sent to yourself by entering in your e-mail.  Now, I was expecting to have to pay for this, but it was FREE!

Although the quality of the photos isn't the best, I still think it's a great idea nonetheless. I'm a photo-lover, so I appreciate anything that makes capturing memories a little easier.

Our first picture

Take 2! The quality's not that great, but hey, it's free!

After you snap the picture you just enter your e-mail and it gets sent to you!
Lotte World...look familiar?



No comments:

Post a Comment