Monday, March 2, 2015

The last first day

Today was the first day of the new school year here in Korea, meaning that my new schedule is now in full effect.

My thoughts at the beginning of the day were a little something like this:

"Wow, I can't believe this is my last semester in Korea.  Only six more months?! That can't be possible"

My thoughts at the end of the day were a little something like this:

"Six more months?! I can't do it.  I'm just not going to make it. There's just no way."


I'll save all the details for later once I can make a better judgement about my new situation, because I really don't like to be negative on here.  I also realize that this is only the first day and it will take time to settle into a routine, as it always does.

With that said, someone please get me a drink, STAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment