Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I think I can, I think I can...

I have lots of updating to do.  I was away last weekend, and the lack of sleep I got has made this week quite the challenge.  Add on the tasks of preparing the midterm questions, writing my summer camp plan, and grading writing from my students, and I'm beat.  Tomorrow I have 6 classes, then my night class.  I have no idea how I'm going to do it, but I'm hoping there is some energy somewhere inside of me that I can muster up to finish the week.

But....the weekend is within sight.  And I spent the beautiful spring afternoon enjoying the cherry blossoms with my students, so I can't really complain.

I'm staying in Jeomchon this weekend, so I'll update you all on what I've been up to then.

Until then, here's a glimpse of why life is quite fantastic right about now.


No comments:

Post a Comment