Sunday, September 15, 2013

I have a cell phone!




It's official! I have a phone! Which means I can therefore feel like a legitimate member of society again! Yay!

By the way, this is the text message one of my co-teaches sent me after I gave her my number.  She's kind of adorable.

After doing a whole lot of waiting, I ended up with a LG Optimus.  I don't really know how or why I ended up with it....I kind of just let my co-teacher do all the talking, and this is what I got.  I pretty much assumed all smart phones are essentially the same, so I wasn't too worried about it.

Although, maybe I should have taken a bit more of an active role in the process, because although I like most things about the phone, the camera is really disappointing.  And if you know me, you know that I'm a pretty big fan of taking pictures, so I'm pretty aggravated by what I've seen from the camera so far.  Boo.

But, on a more positive note, I feel way more connected to everyone here and at home now (thank you snap chat and kakao!) Technology really is a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment